10.13.2009

Please help me win this gig!!

I've entered a contest to win a blogging job.

As many of you know, times are a little hard
for me right now and I'm doing what I can to
maintain a positive attitude and keep on being
the me I need to be.

This pays $5000/mo. and that could certainly
save me right now!!

This is hugely important and it's easy for you
to help me out.  It will just take a moment of
your time.  I promise it won't take long.

First: Please click on this link and vote for
me to win!  It's that easy!
  http://www.sam-e.com/job/profile/412

Second:  If you would take a moment of your
time and share this with everyone you know
and let them know that I really need the votes.

I appreciate your help and am praying that I
get this opportunity.

Thanks so much,

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment